- Bachelor's Degree in Child and Family Studies - Syracuse University
- Working with families to identify and implement child development goals
- Helping families in setting up evaluations and therapeutic services that support and nurture a child’s development.
- Yearly Certification Courses to improve outcomes for infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families in New York State's Early Intervention Program.
- Yearly training on approved early intervention topics relevant to work with infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families.
- Monthly In-services/training on local services and community outreach programs.
Beth Morgan has been working in Early Intervention and providing Service Coordination services since 2007, serving as a Supervisor since 2014. . Prior to this, Beth was a Preschool teacher and also ran an In-Home daycare where Early Intervention services were able to take place. Beth lives in Baldwinsville with her husband, 4 kids and 2 dogs!