- B.S. Speech Pathology - SUNY Geneseo
- M.A. Speech Pathology - SUNY Geneseo
- Early Intervention
- Certified Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- NYS Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
- Permanent Certification for teacher of the Speech & Hearing Handicapped
Lynn Hannon has worked within the early intervention and preschool programs at Hear 2 Learn since 2012 and has served as a speech supervisor since 2015. She currently evaluates and treats children ages birth-3, leads a parent-child playgroup, and is part of the LEAP2 toddler program team. Lynn supports several speech providers who are employed at H2L and participates in monthly meetings with other agency supervisors and agency leaders.