- Masters in Physical Therapy (MPT) from Upstate Medical University
- Masters in Education (MST) from State University of New York at Potsdam
- B.S. in Science from Upstate Medical University
- B.A. in Biology and Psychology from State University of New York at Potsdam
Prior to working at Hear 2 Learn, Sherry has experience working as an Orthopedic PT in the outpatient setting for 11 years, with people of all ages. She has also worked in Sports Medicine, Skilled nursing, and Aquatics. Her experience includes treatment of a multitude of orthopedic conditions, as well as working with children and adults with developmental disabilities, the specialized treatment of the hand, balance, and neurological conditions.
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Certified in Adult and Child CPR
Sherry Moser has a passion working with children to help them maximize their physical potential and discover the value of play. She provides direct therapy to children as an itinerant physical therapist in their homes, as well as daycare or preschool settings. She also volunteers at her church teaching Sunday School one Sunday a month, on a rotational basis as a liturgist, and as chair of her church trustee committee. Outside of work and volunteering, Sherry enjoys getting outdoors to play with her active children and labrador retriever, and spending time in general with friends and family.