- B.S. Health Science - Nazareth College
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy - Nazareth College
- Children age 0-5 years old
- NYS Physical Therapy License
- American Heart Association - First Aid/Adult & Child CPR/AED
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) - Certified Clinical Instructor
Molly has been working with children since 2012 in a variety of settings including homes, daycares, pre-schools, middle schools, special education preschool programs and clinics. She has experience working with orthopedic and neurological diagnoses including cerebral palsy, trisomy 13/down syndrome, torticollis, etc.. She has worked in multiple counties and collaborated with others including interdisciplinary and evaluation teams. Molly also has experience working with adults with neurological and orthopedic diagnoses/conditions. She has training in multiple areas including but not limited to pediatric and adult kinesiotaping, sensory regulation, adaptive yoga and therapeutic play.