- B.S. Occupational Therapy - Utica College of Syracuse University
- M.S. Special Education - Syracuse University
- Over 15 years working as an occupational therapist in preschools and early intervention both site-based and itinerant provider
- Use of theme-based play, music, art, and movement activities to address skills including attention, self-regulation, visual motor/grasping skills, core strength, motor planning, body awareness, and self-care
- Development and monitoring of "sensory diets"
- Programs and protocols include: Handwriting Without Tears pre-writing program, therapeutic deep pressure protocol, yoga based movement, and oral motor awareness
- Provided occupational therapy multi-disciplinary evaluations
- Vital Links Therapeutic Listening program, 2006