- B.S. Childhood and Special Education with concentration in Linguistics - SUNY Geneseo
- M.S. Ed. Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing - Canisius College
- Working with children with a variety of types of hearing loss and communication modes
- Early Childhood special education, Birth-2
- Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Birth-21
Jessica Dudley has been working as a teacher of the deaf and hard of hearing at Hear 2 Learn since 2009 and as supervisor of the deaf and hard of hearing team since 2014. In the fall of 2017, she became the supervisor of educational programs and began supervising the preschool special education itinerant teacher team as well. She provides educational services for children with hearing loss and their families from birth to age 5 in a range of settings, including the LEAP deaf and hard of hearing toddler program. Additionally, Jessica provides evaluations for children with hearing loss entering the early intervention or preschool special education systems. Jessica lives in Clay with her husband and two children.