- M.S. Special Education - Syracuse University
- Early childhood educator
- Supporting children with special needs and their families
- Generalist in Early Intervention core evaluations
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor, CIMI-2
- New York State Permanent Teacher Certification in Special Education
Over the past 20+ years, I have supported children and their families as a special education teacher within the Early Intervention environment. Evaluating and servicing children with special needs, as well as, strengthening the program through supervisory duties remains a passion in my life.